Benazir Kafalat Program Check by CNIC 2023
Benazir Kafalat Program Check by CNIC aims to help people who are poor and deserving as the rate of poverty is increasing in Pakistan.
The poverty score in Pakistan has increased to a great extent due to which the purchasing power of the people has been reduced to a great time because people’s businesses have ended due to various epidemics and floods in Pakistan. Due to this people were economically weakened.
Benazir Kafalat Program 8500
The Benazir Kafalat program is an unconditional program that assists regardless of caste, color, or political affiliation. Through this program people are given 8500 rupees, now this allowance has increased from 8500 rupees to 9000 rupees. Live blowing. Funds can be withdrawn through biometric authentication at ATMs at designated outlets and banks nationwide.
Benazir Kafalat Program NSER Survey
Eligibility for the Benazir Kafalat program determines through the National Socio-Economic Registry NSER survey. NSER survey teams are going door to door to collect data from people and based on this assistance is being given to people.
Benazir Kafalat Program Check Eligibility
You can check your eligibility in the survey conducted by the NSAR program. One can check their status online through the 8171 web portal by entering the National Identity Card (CNIC) number provided.
Messages were sent to the surveyed families regarding their eligibility and disbursement of funds from Benazir Kafalat Program 8171.
Through the Benazir Kafalat program, you receive messages from 8171. If the Benazir program eligibility message comes from any other number, don’t trust it. This message may be fake, don’t reply to them or share any personal details with them.
Like your own CNIC number home address or bank account details etc. If you receive any such message, report it to the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority complaint number. No fee is charged for this complaint.
Who is eligible for the Benazir sponsorship program?
The following persons are eligible for the Benazir sponsorship program.
- Only poor and deserving people can join this program.
- Those with a PMD score below 30%.
- In addition, this program is designed for widows, orphans, and the elderly.
- So these people can also join this program.
- Also, you should not have traveled abroad to join this program.
- You should not have more than two acres of land in your name.
How to Get Benazir Kafalat Program Allowance
- Married women will receive a message from 8171 if eligible.
- After receiving the message, the eligible woman will go to the PSO retailer appointed by Habib Bank/Bank Al Falah with her original identity card and receive the Beneezer sponsorship amount after thumb verification.
- Further installments can withdraw from ATMs apart from the POS retailer.
There is no record of an ID card being provided
8171 In case the record is not available on the portal, any member of the family should visit the registration desk established in the BISP Tehsil Office along with their original identity card.