Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme
Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme: Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif has once again started giving laptops to the youth. Applications can submit online from 20 June 2023.
Students will provide various tops under Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme for online applications. The Government of Pakistan has announced the revival of the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme under the Prime Minister Yuva Programme.
Under this scheme, one lakh laptops will distribute to the students. This was announced by the Special Assistant on Prime Minister’s Affairs. Shazia Fatima has assured them that free laptops will provide to them and apart from providing laptops they will be encouraged.
PM Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Apply Online
In the past, this scheme was adopted by the Education Commission Clause
The Education Commission under PMNFNA-2 is the implementing agency for the program. About five lakh laptops were successfully distributed to federal colleges and FATA in public sector universities and technical colleges through transparency and concessions.
Website and HEC information are published to maintain transparency. It is a fact that the economic development of a country is determined by its intelligence.
If this is not taken accordingly, the young generation of the country will waste, so it is necessary to keep them at number 13. Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif released the price of laptops for the young generation.
Where they can earn lakhs of rupees online by sitting at home and keeping themselves a meaningful occupation. The government has realized the importance of this fact and is trying to empower the youth.
Purpose and Benefits
Recognizing the importance of long-term government investment in youth for national development, the government launched the Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme to create a king and education system among Muslim youth.
- So that they can prepare for their future and develop themselves by living in developed countries
- The Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme is a comprehensive ecosystem of licensed software training opportunities available for Vulture device certification and access to national digital libraries and online courses from top universities.
- This holistic approach allows Pakistan’s higher education institutions to not only align with international standards but also emphasize student learning.
- Those who haven’t benefited from this program or don’t know how to register can find all the details in the article and here they are giving away laptops for free.
Allocation and Application Process
Pakistan Higher Education Commission is in charge of the purchase and distribution of game shares. Those who have can register online through the service portal. In the application process, you must first register and update your profile by viewing your photo.
- Click on apply button to apply if there is any problem you can go to their official reporter and lodge a complaint.
- The selection process is that eligible students who want to apply can start applying online.
- The focal person associated with the student’s university verifies information from the HD, including their name, title, degree level, and academic achievements.
- The University Focal Person is solely responsible for the admission process.
- After the verification process completes, the university receives the laptop allocation based on the pre-determined criteria.
- Any number can find that the students come up with automatically as the data is updated.